Sunday, November 14, 2010

Testimonial

Here's a (Random) testimonial, quoted from "Makeup Alley":

From: charb3 on 10/4/2010 10:47:00 AM


Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

"HG! Truly HG! Where the hell have you been all my life? My skin glows. Redness has disappeared and my blackheads are non-existent. Small bumps are beginning to diminish along my forhead and behind my ears/under my chin. Initially, my skin purged, but now.
.. smooth, moisturized and well-balanced skin!INCREDIBLE!

Edit: One month later... order this immediately! After the initial purging, I have baby smooth, visibly soft skin. All of the acne on my face, chest and back have essentially vanished. I truly believe that this soap works below the layers to eliminate acne... rather than just supress it! A month ago I hated the state of my skin... no more! This is now a permanent staple!"

For further testimonials go to the "Makeup Alley forum" . By the description and cost of some of these products discussed it's likely that they're not the original black soap, but read between the lines and you'll see the benefits.

0 comments: